Here are the top 6 unwanted items to donate today:
- Christmas decorations – Do you have these lying around right now?
- Clothes - If you haven't worn it in the past six months, pass it on.
- Home décor - If it doesn't bring you joy, donate it.
- Old electronics – Grab this chance to purge! We take all e-waste, including cords.
- Cookware – A great excuse to clean out the kitchen cabinets.
- Toys – If you have children, we are sure this requires no explanation.
All of these items and more can be dropped at the nearest Goodwill donation center! Our donation attendants will help you unload your vehicle. Home pickups are also available! Check here to find out if your zip code is in a service zone.
Decluttering feels good. But changing lives feels amazing! Did you know that every donation generates revenue to fund our nine free programs and services? Your donations help homeless veterans, veteran families, and enable New Mexicans to secure community employment, and gain access to social services! That's why donating is a great way to begin the new year.