Tips for Finding a Job in 2022
If your an unemployed New Mexican, every job search can start with a call to Goodwill. Our Career Specialists are standing-by and ready to help you with each step of the job search process. Our services are free and the support is invaluable. You can start here https://www.goodwillnm.org/job-search-help.html then take time to read through the tips below. If you take these two easy steps, you'll be well on your way to success!
1. Gather and prepare all job search info needed/required
2 . Prepare a resume and a cover letter
3. Check your online personal profiles for professionalism
4. Take advantage of continuing education and training to broaden your skills
5. Set aside time for finding job announcements and applying for jobs
6. Only use trusted job search engines such as Indeed or Glassdoor
- Always ask for direct to hire or temp to hire roles
7. Spend more time applying for jobs and less time “looking”
8. Communicate professionally
9. Prepare for each interview
10. Interview Tips
Leave a Reply.